This past year our photo organizing business has grown, and it has been very rewarding to be a part of these projects that bring so much joy to our clients.
Whether the photo project represents a memory of a loved one’s life, an archive for an active family or a complete family history shared for the next generation, their value typically far exceeds the cost. We understand that photos and movies are often the only physical connection between you and your most important memories. To bring these memories back into our lives, where we can once again hold them close to our heart is something that is both personal and meaningful. We transform mounds of photos, film, and memorabilia into something that can be accessed at a moment’s notice, either in print or digitally. Photo organizing can provide much needed connection, comfort and closure.
Here are some of the ways a photo organizer works to turn photo clutter into something far more valuable:
- Create a secure digital archive of family photos accessible to family members spread all across the country.
- Ensure that the stories of older family members are properly recorded for future generations.
- End the mayhem. Find a system to help your family keep photos and videos neatly organized and easy to find.
- Turn old films and video into a digital library accessible from your computer.
- Find meaningful and accessible ways to display and honor your most important photos and memories.
If you are looking for a gift, consider something that is memorable like photo organizing. You can choose a small project to start and then move on to bigger projects. Try a Do-it-Yourself photo organizing kit or have someone do it all for you. The choice is yours.