If you are downsizing or undertaking a temporary move, follow these tips and you’ll find the stress is greatly diminished. Keep positive!
- Define your vision.
- List your motivation.
- Create a plan.
- Check your calendar.
- Break it down into smaller steps.
- Schedule time and always build in extra time for unforeseen obstacles.
- Enroll assistance from family, friends, or professionals.
- Pack a suitcase with all of your essentials.
- Set up a checklist of items you need when you get to the new home.
- Don’t forget to take breaks and remember to reward yourself and others!
Please like & share: