We’re starting a new year. It’s not only a new year, it’s a new decade. So, it’s even more important to get off on our best footing. It’s time to take stock. Figure out what is working and what needs changing. We’re empowered to check things out and consider heading in a new direction.
Here is an organized way of approaching your goals.
- Get a fresh start by taking a new perspective.
- Approach your home or work as if for the first time.
- View each by understanding its function.
- Identify anything that is unnecessary or unloved.
- Take notes!
- List all clutter. Anything that doesn’t add to your life, takes energy to maintain.
- Think about what would be really functional, beautiful and enjoyable for you. What worked before may not meet your needs now depending on your situation. Things change!
- Think purpose and benefits.
- Create a plan to meet your needs.
- Break it down into manageable pieces.
- Add your project plans into your calendar.
Dive into the decade with direction and make your dreams come true!