Here’s an excerpt from an article I wrote that was published in a national magazine this month:
- Use only one calendar.
- Schedule your time in blocks, including personal and work blocks.
- Important projects should be handled early in the day when you are fresh.
- Handle mundane work later in the day when you may not be as sharp.
- Take time at the end of the day to plan for the following day.
- Schedule phone time for following up with clients.
- Set time aside for special projects or training programs.
- Check email and phone messages periodically, schedule response times.
- Keep your database and filing up to date, schedule time regularly.
- Review your systems periodically to improve upon them.
Please like & share: